1. The submitted articles shall not contain any information indicating the author or the identity of the authors.
2. Manuscripts submitted to the journal should be between 4,000 and 10,000 words, including notes, tables and diagrams.
3. The manuscripts submitted by the author (s) for publication should not infringe any copyright of a private, legal or third party.
4. The authors are responsible for the ethical compliance of the manuscripts and their responsibility. In this case, it is also the responsibility of the authors to cover the necessary financial damage, litigation and defense costs.
5. Title and abstract parts should be in Turkish and English. Abstracts should be between 150-300 words. In addition, 3-5 words Turkish and English keywords should be included.
6. The manuscripts submitted to the journal should not have been published elsewhere or should not be in the process of evaluation at the same time. The publication of symposium proceedings, which have not been published in the full text proceedings, can only be carried out provided that this is indicated.
7. After the manuscripts are sent from the personal page entered with the e-mail address and password through the Article Tracking System, the authors can follow the referee process from the same page. After this stage, the referees should be expected to receive reports to make corrections. If the author requests referees, the author should re-upload the corrected or edited work of the referees to the page of the referee's report and this process can only be performed once.
8. Manuscripts should be submitted in accordance with the spelling rules in the system. On the other hand, the referee process of the articles that do not conform to the template cannot be started.
9. The following rules should be applied for articles:
The author should use the classic footnote notation of MLA text.
Manuscripts should be justified, bold and capitalized.
Subtitles should be left-justified, and the first letters should be uppercase, lowercase and bold.
Manuscripts should not include details such as page numbers, headers and footers.
All references should be shown in the bibliography and surnames should be written in alphabetical order.
Top Margin: 4 cm
Bottom Margin: 4 cm
Left Margin: 3 cm
Right Margin: 3 cm
Per Paragraph Block Quote: Left and Right 1 cm
Font: Times News Roman
Main Text Size: 12
Block Quote: 10 Footnote
Text Size: 10, Range: Single
Paragraph Spacing: 6 pt
Line Spacing: 1.5
Examples of sub-text and bibliography are as follows:
Richard C. Hall, Balkan Wars 1912-1913, Rehearsal of World War I, (Translated by M. Tanju Akad), Istanbul, Homer Publishing, 2003.
Anıl Kaya, Aslan Gündüz et al., “Great Middle East Project and North Africa”, National Strategy Journal, C. 2, S. 1, 2006, p.34-36.
If no other work of the same author is included or only one work is cited;
Belik, a.g.e., p.20.,
Gündüz a.g.m., p. 127.
If another work of the same author has been inserted,
Belik, Legal Status of the Turkish Straits..., p.23
Archive documents: BOA, 1076- IPD: report 318.
Internet Resources: https://www.ttk.gov.tr/ (E. Date 22.06.1987)